Mexico Real Food Adventure
Get an authentic taste of Mexico on a 9-day journey through some of the country’s most famous culinary regions. Meander through Oaxaca’s aromatic markets with a local chef, take to the streets of Puebla to sample some the city’s local specialties, learn how to cook fresh seafood on the coast and tuck into tacos in Mexico City. Your local leader will help you dig into the culture and history of Mexico with walking tours, visits to ancient ruins and local interactions. If you’re after cultural richness, authentic experiences and flavoursome food that’s tinged with fiesta, then this adventure is for you.
- Mexico City - Welcome Dinner
- Mexico City - Leader-led Historico Centro tour
- Mexico City - Street eats and market tour
- Puebla - City food tour
- Oaxaca - Cooking class
- Oaxaca - Mezcaleria visit
- Oaxaca - Mitla archeological site
- Oaxaca - Zapotecan home-cooked lunch
- Huatulco - Cooking class
- Kick off your adventure with a taco dinner in Mexico City, your chance to try the authentic version of one of the world’s favourite foods.
- Get hands on with a market visit and cooking class with a local chef in Oaxaca, and a seafood cooking class in the coastal town of Huatulco.
- Gain insight into the culture and cuisine of the indigenous Zapotec people when you join a Zapotecan family for a traditional lunch in their home.
- Dig into the culture and history of Mexico during a walking tour of Mexico City’s historical centre and a visit to the ancient Mitla ruins.
- This trip takes you to the source of some of the nation's most iconic foods, including churros, barbacoa, tamales, tortillas, elotes and mole.
- Culinary and Cooking
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...