Thailand Real Food Adventure
Indulge in the complex flavours, fresh aromas and heavenly spices that make Thai food so addictive. Explore bustling markets spread out over land and water and taste exotic fruits and aromatic dishes whipped up in front of your eyes. Learn the trick behind making palm sugar, experience the thrill of a train passing through in the Maeklong Railway Market, slurp noodles alongside locals in Bangkok, enjoy some home-cooking with a family in Chiang Mai, sit down to a khan toh feast and tour all the must-see sights of Thailand. This is an incredible culinary journey through one of South East Asia’s most seductive food cultures.
- Bangkok - Chinatown street food tour
- Bangkok - Tha Kha Floating Market tour
- Bangkok - Palm Sugar Demonstration
- Bangkok - Mae Klong Railway Market tour
- Bangkok - Night Market visit
- Ayutthaya - Regional Specialties Cooking Class
- Ayutthaya - Homemade Dessert Making Lesson
- Ayutthaya - Chao Phraya Long Tail Boat Cruise
- Ayutthaya - Wat Niwet Thamma Prawat Visit
- Ayutthaya - Temple Ruins entrance & guided tour
- Ayutthaya - Roti Sai Mai demonstration & tasting
- Chiang Mai - Wat Chedi Luang entrance
- Homestay - Khan Tok Cooking Class
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep Temple Visit
- Discover a world of Thai food beyond the obvious (and delicious!) pad thai and green curry – from boat noodles in Ayutthaya to khao soi in Chiang Mai, and everything in between.
- Let your group leader guide you through the best local hawker stalls and food markets of the country’s bustling capital, Bangkok.
- Whip up Northern Thai khan tok specialities just outside of Chiang Mai, and experience Thai life from a local's perspective with a village homestay.
- Encounter the eye-opening and surprising world of Thai food markets, filled with unpredictable tastes and found in unexpected places – on a river or set up on a railway track!
- Cook Central Thai regional dishes and feast on your creations while you float down the river on a cruise.
- Culinary and Cooking
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...